Friday, November 6, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt




There are many composition strategies in video. I think the most important composition strategy is leading lines. I think that because it is the best way to locate the subject. I mean, you don't want to look for the subject. That's why in leading lines, the lines point you to the subject. 

There are many difficult composition strategies that can make you INSANE when you have to use them. I think that the hardest one to pull off is contrast in content. Stay with me. It can be hard to determine what contrasts the content. For example, a flower on grass is NOT contrast in content. They are both natural flora, so it doesn't work.  

My partners were very helpful in my commercial project. One of my partners were London Barber. London was the narrator for my commercial. He was also the semi-leader. My other partner was Steven Villanueva. He was the camera man in my commercial. He was also the prop manager. Over all, both of my partners were very helpful in the production of my commercial.






No comments:

Post a Comment