Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Invention Commercial






My team created a commercial for a fake product. Our intentions were to make a convincing, yet fun commercial. We are really hoping that in our critique, the class will laugh. I mean, if they don't laugh, it wasn't funny.
our critique results



Our best "team moment" was overcoming the obstacles in our path. We had to create props and edits in our commercial to make it work. We really had to put our heads together to come up with comedic ideas.Steven had to come over to my house to finish the commercial. I would have had London come over, but he was sick.


All of us had to do different jobs to make this commercial work. I was the guy who worked on the timeline of the video. Steven worked on the effects such as black and white. London worked on the sound effects. The sound effects he used were: explosions, music, and jingles. Unfortunately, the class didn't really like our commercial. If you would look at our chart, most of the class gave us the lowest grade possible. My feelings were very hurt when I saw that all our work was in vein.

No comments:

Post a Comment