Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Animated Life lessons

P3T3 Spaceman Locates Brightness from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.


BTS photo


In the previous post, Character Development, I talked about my personal idiosyncrasies I would use in my animation project. In this post, I will talk about my teammates' personal idiosyncrasies That I will take advantage of. First up is my teammate Ashley. She wanted me to use her clumsiness in the animation. Then, there is Alexis. She said to use her shyness in the project. I agreed to both of their requests. It should go okay, but hey; I'm not done yet!
BTS photo


Have you ever been neglected in a friendly environment? That is what this animation is supposed to reflect. My animation is about how I fly to a happy
and friendly planet and get insulted. The life lesson is not to judge a book by it's cover. That is because the girls realize that I am a nice guy. They decide to make friends with me and we live happily ever after.


BTS photo
I feel that my team was pretty productive. We came in at recess (well, I did anyway) and worked on our animation outside of class time. I feel that our biggest struggle was definitely photoshop. The animation was like a huge GIF. To make 10 seconds of animation, you will need 100 frames. Each frame takes at least a minute to make. That made fitting the deadline
Our results
Our story board


No comments:

Post a Comment