Friday, September 4, 2015

Motivational poster.








I had to do a motivational poster for my GT class at KMS. It was pretty tough. I had to use 2 text layers, 1 for personal quotes, and 1 for a manifesto. I also had to use 4 image layers. 3 of which were symbolic images about me. The other one was for a portrait of myself.I had to Kern my text and balance my images. I also had to use a triadic color scheme in my poster.


  Those requirements were hard to overcome. Here's how I did it. First I did my text layers.I copy pasted it from my other post.Then I put in images by using picasa web albums. Then I made my text noticeable with a triadic color scheme.

I managed to complete the assignment on time. My biggest challenge was to Kern my text. Most of the time, it didn't even work. It was on the second to last day that I decided to Kern the line below the one i wanted to kern; and it worked! Next time, I will make a "blanket" of text. Below are some screen shots of my work in progress, as well as my finished product.
my text layers.
my finished project.
my image layers.

1 comment:

  1. I am reading my own blog here 3 years later and all I can say is: Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete